My car was totaled and I paid a lot for my Del tags. How much will it take to transfer the tags from my totaled car to new car?

The accident was not my fault. And when I moved to Delaware from Pa, I had to pay a a lot  of money. But this is different I live here and my tags are Delaware tags

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Where do you live right now?  If you are in Pa, you will need Pa tags.

• May

From the Delaware DMV website:

"The owner may retain plates or transfer to another vehicle (fees will incur for retention or transfer). *Please note that if the license plate is not returned or retained with the DMV by the seller, they may run the risk of receiving violations."

• ron h

I'm not familiar with DE procedure.  They will PROBABLY make you  pay for a whole year reg on the new car, but subtract 6 or 10 (whatever) months you had left on your original reg. before you pay.  Check DE website for DMV or call.  Also if you've got a local DE ins agent, they should know that state's prodedure. 

That is a question every car insurance agency would know or DMV would know.  Sometimes you can take the old license plates and just swap cars and pay the insurance difference. Say you got crushed in a VW Beetle but you lived and bought a 440 HemiCuda. Insurance rate IS going to be higher...as now you can go faster(and do more destruction) so the rate goes up.  You got to talk to people face to face.  

. They wear a mask to ROB YOU.   You wear a mask to hide your facial expression as you say "(F*ckU, schit)" and "golly gee".

• Bill

Every state has a website for their motor vehicles department.  Do an internet search for Delaware State Motor Vehicle Registration.  If the answer isn't there, phone them.  

It has nothing to do with how much you paid for tags and registration when you moved to DE.  New residents tend to get charged a lot.    

Reword that gibberish and you might get intelligent answers.

$20-$35 depending on the situation.