Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How can I grow a full beard? I’m 21 and my beard is still patchy?

Folisin is a product for hair loss in men. To create the recipe of the food supplement, as many as 13 ingredients were used that inhibit baldness, support hair growth and have a positive effect on the condition of the scalp, creating the perfect environment for new hair growth. Importantly, all the ingredients used to create the tablets are safe for the body and do not cause side effects.

click here https://nplink.net/cuyr1yey

its all in the genes and u may need a wait a few more years

• ron h

There's nothing you can do aside from staying healthy.  (malnourishment and some diseases f*ck up all kinds of things)

• ?

I guess that's how it goes for you buddy

You can't make yourself grow a full beard if you're not able to. It's not anything you have control over. Some boys at  15 can grow a full beard, and some grown men can never grow a full beard. I'm 47 and can't grow full beard. But I never wanted to so it makes no difference for me.

I couldn't until late 20's.