Did you guys know angels are perfect to like their Father God, angels don't sin because they can't unless they want to?

Update:

If an angel sins in heaven they are no longer angels anymore. They are faithful until Eternity.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

And yet, according to the fairy tales in the book you call the bible, they sin, laying with human women, and joining in a rebellion against god, right?Β Β 

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They don't sin because they can't unless they want to?Β  Do you realize what you're asking?

• TeeM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only Jehovah God is the one who can not sin.

The angels are 'free moral agents' who can sin but choose not to sin.

If an angel chooses to sin, they become known as demons and are no longer God's children.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They become this way.

Β How does an honest person change and become a thief? He or she was not born a thief.

But he or she desires, or wants, something that doesn’t belong to them. He or she keeps thinking about it, and his wrong desire becomes stronger.

Then, when he or she gets a chance, he or she steals it. He or she has turned them self into a thief.

The same applies to angels.Β 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I Cor. 6:3 comes to mind:

"Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"

There is much I do not understand, and I know those who will tell me I am wrong, but the scriptures say what they say and can not be ignored.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, I have a really hard time doing things I don't want to too.

• 1 month ago

As long as angels do the bidding of God they are given the coveted 00 badge, the license to kill. If they go freelance then they are cast down and the firm can no longer support them officially. However, the outsiders are useful for attending to the odd Job now and again.

• You're contradicting yourself. If they're perfect, they wouldn't want to sin.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Except for the devil and 1/3 of the angels who rebelled in Heaven and got thrown down here! Satan is an idiot.

• 1 month ago

There's no such things as gods or angels so I don't agree with you.Β  The Bible being fiction makes the concept of sin meaningless

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.