Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What religion do Black Live Matter belong to or are they all atheists?

they belong to a religion called stupidity

Source(s): there's no turning back from that religion
  • ?

It is not a religious organization. Its members can belong to any church, or none.

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth.

You really imagine they all belong to the same religion, if any? I find it difficult to believe that you could be that naive, but it wouldn't be the first time someone here astonished me with their own ignorant assumptions so maybe I'm wrong about your naivete.

They belong to the RIGHT ONE. same as anyone else.

BLM -  Anti Christian Marxist organization

Most of them seem to be Christians with plenty of atheists and other religions mixed in.  However, racists who think black lives don't matter wouldn't understand anything about the teachings of Jesus, who taught love and compassion.  I don't expect them to grasp the point.

I'm sure the group has various denominations represented.

It's not a religious organization but a secular organization. Members of BLM can be of any religion and are of many, many religions, and I'm sure there are some who are atheists, too. BLM is an organization whose mission is to stop the wanton killing of Black people by police without impunity. That mission has no religious or non-religious prerequisites, nor does it have any racial prerequisites. BLM is about stopping a specific racial prejudice, and in so doing, does not employ any religious prejudice as that would be counter-mission.

They might be atheists, Christians, Muslims, Jews, or almost any other religion.