Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What religion do Black Live Matter belong to or are they all atheists?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

they belong to a religion called stupidity

Source(s): there's no turning back from that religion
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is not a religious organization. Its members can belong to any church, or none.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You really imagine they all belong to the same religion, if any? I find it difficult to believe that you could be that naive, but it wouldn't be the first time someone here astonished me with their own ignorant assumptions so maybe I'm wrong about your naivete.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They belong to the RIGHT ONE. same as anyone else.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

BLM -  Anti Christian Marxist organization

• 1 month ago

Most of them seem to be Christians with plenty of atheists and other religions mixed in.  However, racists who think black lives don't matter wouldn't understand anything about the teachings of Jesus, who taught love and compassion.  I don't expect them to grasp the point.

• 1 month ago

I'm sure the group has various denominations represented.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not a religious organization but a secular organization. Members of BLM can be of any religion and are of many, many religions, and I'm sure there are some who are atheists, too. BLM is an organization whose mission is to stop the wanton killing of Black people by police without impunity. That mission has no religious or non-religious prerequisites, nor does it have any racial prerequisites. BLM is about stopping a specific racial prejudice, and in so doing, does not employ any religious prejudice as that would be counter-mission.

• 1 month ago

They might be atheists, Christians, Muslims, Jews, or almost any other religion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.