Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

im 14 5'5 1/2 166 cm grade 9, my mom is 5'3 159 cm my dad is 5'5 165 cm will i stay short until grade 12?

am i short for my age group im born dec 2006 

and will i stay short

Update:

im a boy btw

Update 2:

i want different answers

Update 3:

anyone have an answee

Update 4:

my uncle on my dad side is 5'7 1/2 

my uncle on my mom's side is 5'10

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a good chance you may grow a few more inches and reach 5'8" or 5'9" by adulthood.  I know it sucks being short in high school but even if you don't grow much more, trust me when I tell you that the older you get, the less it will matter.

• 4 weeks ago

No you aren't short and will most definately grow.

• 1 month ago

hey man i love being short if i ever grt into a fight i have an advantage somehow and also smaller legs tend to run quite fast

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What language are you writing in?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no way to be sure, but my GUESS is that you may reach 5'8'' or so.  Your dad is a little short--how about his bro's and his day and your mom's bro's and dad?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

this is a repeat question.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your mom is adequate enough. Your dad is a short man. 5'7" is still a short height for a man. Here in America, an average man is 5'9" to 6 foot. You can wear a 1" or a 2" boot which will make you stand up to 5'6"-5'7".

You should also be at a healthy weight as well. A 5'5" man should be at about 140-150 pound. Being a short underweighted man isn't all that great since most women aren't attracted to short skinny men.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I’m afraid you will never grow.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I kept growing til I was 19 so you’ve a bit of time. But you might be no taller than mom ultimately. Is that particularly short? I would not worry about things you can’t change.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do you keep asking these same questions over and over again, always with different information? We all know it's you because you give yourself away by always making the same mistake in how you go about writing heights. Seriously, it's been years. Give it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.