Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

im 14 5'5 1/2 166 cm grade 9, my mom is 5'3 159 cm my dad is 5'5 165 cm will i stay short until grade 12?

am i short for my age group im born dec 2006 

and will i stay short

im a boy btw

i want different answers

anyone have an answee

my uncle on my dad side is 5'7 1/2 

my uncle on my mom's side is 5'10

Favorite Answer

There's a good chance you may grow a few more inches and reach 5'8" or 5'9" by adulthood.  I know it sucks being short in high school but even if you don't grow much more, trust me when I tell you that the older you get, the less it will matter.

No you aren't short and will most definately grow.

hey man i love being short if i ever grt into a fight i have an advantage somehow and also smaller legs tend to run quite fast

What language are you writing in?

• ron h

no way to be sure, but my GUESS is that you may reach 5'8'' or so.  Your dad is a little short--how about his bro's and his day and your mom's bro's and dad?

this is a repeat question.

Your mom is adequate enough. Your dad is a short man. 5'7" is still a short height for a man. Here in America, an average man is 5'9" to 6 foot. You can wear a 1" or a 2" boot which will make you stand up to 5'6"-5'7".

You should also be at a healthy weight as well. A 5'5" man should be at about 140-150 pound. Being a short underweighted man isn't all that great since most women aren't attracted to short skinny men.

• Mike G

I’m afraid you will never grow.

• Ron

I kept growing til I was 19 so you’ve a bit of time. But you might be no taller than mom ultimately. Is that particularly short? I would not worry about things you can’t change.

Why do you keep asking these same questions over and over again, always with different information? We all know it's you because you give yourself away by always making the same mistake in how you go about writing heights. Seriously, it's been years. Give it up.