marc asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

can rats actually eat macademia nuts?

Yes they certainly can.  The local tree rats seem to get my macadamia nuts before I can get them from the tree.

Tsar Nicolas 2nd was stopping the antichrist from coming to power. Once the tsar was removed, 70 million people in his country died in gulags or by disease or by famine or by shooting squads. Since 1917, antichrist's kingdom (worldwide communism) is building up. Soon WW3 will happen in order to ban religion; antichrist will claim that only he can make peace on the earth; deceived people will believe him (very sad story indeed).

Source(s): To break any curse, pray the Psalm "the LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times per day for 40 consecutive days (that's 1600 times in total). Once the curse is broken, pray that Psalm three times daily (saint Pelageya of Ryazan promised this would keep witchcraft away from you). Sleep paralysis is caused by demons; demons never do good; sleep paralysis is stopped if you pray to Jesus, Theotokos Virgin Mary, saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov or someone on their level. Jesus is Creator; Virgin Mary is His Mother; Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov is His angel.

Yes, rats eat these nuts, along with bananas, apples, pomegrantes and tomatoes.

We don't feed them. They INVADED my home.

• ?

I think rats can eat almost anything.  To be healthy, they need a nutritious diet. 

They can but in moderation. They are high in fat. 

• ?

Rats can eat anything...including other rats.