Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Amazon music vs spitify?

I have Spotify and it has been great had every song I wanted easy to use but then I bundled it with Hulu and my bill is around 15$  soon after I signed up for amazon prime for the shipping and with prime comes prime video, prime music so instead of paying $ to Amazon then to Spotify and Hulu i could drop Hulu and Spotify seeing as prime has a video service and a music service. My thing is I go through times where I listen to music allot. So I just want to make sure prime music is at least as good as Spotify it dont have to be better than. Like there are no adds with my Spotify. I can skip songs forward and backward as many times as I want. Pause. Down load songs, shair songs, favoret songs, and so far I have made a play list with at least 2 to 300 likes songs  is prime music as good as all that?( I know there is laied survice with prime music. Thats not the one I am talking about ) 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.