Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I break up with him?

Some other kids were giving my boyfriend a hard time after science and he started CRYING! I love my boyfriend, but I can't believe he would do something so embarrassing and my friends are already starting to give me a hard time about it and don't know what his problem is. Should I just tell him we're done? I don't want people to harass me over this anymore

yes, break up with him, you don't deserve him, guess what, guys have emotions too, in fact I'd say the only person without emotions in this scenario is you. your boyfriend gets bullied to the point of tears and all you care about is your reputation? or what your friends think? or how embarrassing it is that a boy is crying? grow up, i feel so sorry for this guy who has such an uncaring girlfriend, i hope that he finds someone who is as capable of having human emotions as he is, and actually treats him right.

Not to be any trouble, but I did not understand the question.  Some kids gave your boyfriend a hard time after

science

, what does that mean?   Did he not know how some

science

knowledge worked.  He did not know basic

science

.  Or was the other kids just kwen more about a

science

subject?  You say other kids, I am assuming you both are under 18.  Although it is considered unmanly to cry in public when you are under 18,  As you get older it is a good thing to show your feelings when you are upset or sad.  However, crying when someone does something small.  Like if someone cut you off in traffic.  Or called you a name.  Might show you are overly sensitive.  But that can be unlearned, with the help of a good boyfriend or girlfriend.  If he is a good man, caring, respectful, honest, responsible person, it would seem foolish for you to be so embarrassed to end the relationship, over him getting upset and crying.  Note:  it is usually the woman who cries over little things, and in my exerience usually does.  But Most of the time I talk it out with her. and it passes.  I understand sometimes someone can get too emotional over something and it can be uncomfortable.  But it happens to both men and women from time to time.  And not to point out the obvious, but with my exes, and current girlfriend, because of that time of the month they have been so moody they get mad, upset, and cry because I took out the trash and then put a new bag in the garbage can.  Or even worse, actually told me what to do, and after I did it, she got mad, yelled at me, cried, and then locked herself in the bedroom for an hour.  True, most of the time a woman gets emotional, you two are alone.  But over the years in your life you will be more overly emotional then any man will be from time to time.  If you are not willing to talk it out with him. or accept him once in a while being emotional how would you expect your future man to over look when you are emotional.  Like the Republican congress, in the last 4 years, they condemn others before during and after they do the same thing. Once you set the ground rules, and put down showing your feelings when you are hurt or sad, and your response is break up. Then when you act overly emotionally do not get upset when your old or new boyfriend says goodbye to you.  

Are you stupid? You're leaving him cuz he is a man who showed his feelings? Cuz he's an emotional guy? 

Stop, you have a great boyfriend, don't leave him.

Be a good girl.

• ?

Yes, give up a guy with feelings!

That makes perfect sense.

Hey Princess, let him go so he can find a genuine girlfriend who is WORTHY of his love and who stands by him.

You can't seriously expect anyone to give honest advice on a hugely fragmented load of crap!? You claim in disbelief at what your bf allegedly did or didn't do yet you gave no facts, or explanation to what he did or why you are asking a bunch of strange people to give judgement on whether or not you should end a relationship! I am quite sure you have better things to do! But then again, you are spewing garbage here and throwing everything at the Yahoo walls seeing what will stick! Seriously, get a job, or a hobby!

my god, you are deluded if you think men don't cry. you are an asshole and fuelling a society where it is wrong or "embarrassing" for a man to cry. PLEASE set your boyfriend free from your ignorance

Yes, please break up with him. He needs someone who has far more sensitivity and compassion in his life. You aren't it. 

You are too young to understand a man deeply. It's not a big deal to collapse once. It depends on your relationship. It seems that you are still In the very beginning stage. So it is normal to contact more boys to get experiences.

What ages are you and your boyfriend? Sounds like kids in 3rd grade, after elementary school I just don't see a guy crying. 😥 Even if he was, your "friends" are insensitive bullies and you are not at all loyal or caring, you lack compassion and only care about what your "friends" think. 

Believe me, when you mature, get older and wiser, you will see what I said is factual. As far as breaking up with him, by all means yes. He'll probably start crying, but later on realize that you did him a favor. 😪💁‍♂️🕺👋👏🖐  

Not everyone deals with things the same way. If anything you're the one who should be ashamed because he was just responding the way that anyone would have who's not used to that. Not everyone holds things in you don't need to be rude about it. When you're backed into a corner like that and you feel attacked by everyone its gonna break you down and if you already have things bothering you then thats gonna make it worse. It sounds like whatever he had going on internally and being attacked made him just lose his mind. You care far too much what others think. Time to grow up or spare your bf because he has a very rude gf.