Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

My clitoris does not work. Please help me fix this ?

Hi. 

So. My clitoris does not work. I have literally never had an orgasm from that by myself, or with a partner.

It hurts, honestly. It hurts extremely badly when a partner touches it. When my boyfriend touches it it feels fine at first then it gets so uncomfortable (not pain just discomfort) and it feels so weird I might cry. 

I don’t like being fingered, or honestly eaten out by other people. 

Prob worth mentioning I was sexually abused a lot. In elementary school I was molested and that involved me getting fingered. I also got raped in high school. 

• Donna
    Favorite Answer

Lots of women have issues like this. Sometimes they are completely physically based, and other times there may be emotional issues. You could talk to a nurse practitioner and she may want to examine you if you want. She might have answers. Also, you might look into some therapy if you can.

it needs a good tonguing

Are your partner and your boyfriend both touching it at the same time?  That may be the problem.