Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Why is fast food so expensive ? ?

What happened to the 1.00 mc chickens & the mc doubles now they want almost 3.00 wtf 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I stopped making visits once they all raised their prices! You can buy burritos in the grocery stores that are way cheaper and more filling and I have no regrets!

• 4 weeks ago

Because you pay someone to make it. At home you make it yourself. 

• 1 month ago

i dont think fast food is so expensive 

• 1 month ago

Don't eat the cheese its what makes me sick. Your getting served food made to order for the most part. Eating at home helps alot. Cost of living goes up too. Mc Donald's is considered cheap still on the overall cost of eating out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Supply and demand. The seller will charge whatever people will pay.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

you do have to pay there wages dont you , or do they do everything wage free ..you buy all the uncooked food your self and work out the cost off cooking it , rental , electricity and wages ontop of the raw food costs . some trolls dont think , do you ..

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would be because of rental, utility costs, wages, ingredient costs. All these keep going up so only natural that w are charged more.

• 1 month ago

Yup, and cable bills are now higher than all other utilities combined.  Strange times we're living in.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are no longer made with Pink Slime, transportation/shipping prices have gone up and minimum wage has been going up.

• 1 month ago

Because the want to maximize profit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.