?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: Do you think Prince Harry and Megan Markle will ever move back to England?

Favorite Answer

Nope. The British press treated Meghan very nasty there even worse than they did Fergie in the 80’s which was brutal as well

She won't.. he might after divorce which I am sure will be coming!  hope I'm wrong.

• Dimple

No they won't.  

The British Royal Family will not allow them to come back to England due to the fact that Markle is a divorcee. 

That is what happened to Former King Edward VIII, duke of Windsor. 

he married a divorcee.. and all hell broke loose. He had to give up his position and moved to France.

• Jamie

No I think Markle would have swam back to her homeland if she had to. I wonder if Harry intended to marry a woman who would banish him from everything he knows .

I hope so because I can’t stand either one of them. She’s a social climber and extremely arrogant and he’s not a big deal to me as an American.

no, they got out of that dumpster real fast.

• Nick

Couldn't care less, it is their lives.