What is clothing softener good for if it makes clothes pilly?

Honest question. I could see why people use it for sheets/ linens { I do as well}. But I just can’t understand why people use it for clothes if it makes your clothing pilly, and the material gross. 

I wear a lot of activewear with gortex, polyester things like that and I NEVER use softener in fear of it making my clothing pilly. Specially leggings. Am I correct in my way of thinking? 

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine
  • drip

The fabric softeners isn’t causing the fabric to pill. It doesn’t make the material gross. 

The fabric rubbing again other fabric does. Turn your clothes inside out. Don’t wash them with jeans, towels or other rough fabric. 

• T C

I have asked myself the same question.

One person I lived with told me she used it because she had hard water ....and that made sense to me at the time ...until I checked it out. It does nothing for hard water, however Calgon has a product that does, so I got her to switch.

Other than reducing the absorbency of towels, (which to me defeats the purpose)  

I cannot think of any reason, other than it gives people the sense of ..s o f t n e s s ... 

Fabric softener does not lead to or contribute to pilling.

Pilling happens when the fibers in cloth are short or when they break and leave short ends. Rubbing or friction causes those short fibers to tangle into little balls. That's why the underside of the sleeve and the side of the body of my cheap sweater pilled, but the front did not--no rubbing. It's why pilling is worse on the inner thigh than the shins of your leggings.

Polyester and acrylic--in nearly all knit fabrics, including your leggings--are notorious for pilling.

You can minimize pilling by turning knits inside out, using the gentle cycle, and not cramming the washer tight--and by using fabric softener. If you tumble dry the clothes, use a low heat setting and remove them as soon as they're dry.

There is some evidence that laundry detergents containing the enzyme cullulase (I never heard of it either!) may actually reduce existing pilling in cold-water wash.

• gerald

Its you wearing them so you are perfectly right , its what you think and i am not selling the stuff dear i can be truthful we are all snake oil sellers today be individual save humanity and its sanity