Can I find more about ancestry journey from mtDNA markers?

I've done my ancestry DNA in 2015, I know ppl can get more detailed ancestry report these days.  I have all markers on my result (not taking about each origin). Can I find out more from the mtDNA markers I currently have? if yes how can I do it?

1 week ago

Bleeding walls = blood plasma supplied by demons (whereas myrrh on Orthodox Christian icons cannot be identified in the laboratory as a known earthly substance). Probably, stigmata = similar thing as bleeding walls. Buddhists have 12 ranks; 11th ranked monk can call demon Mina to approach to move things; to a naked eye it will appear as if things are moving by themselves (but it's the demon who's doing it). If you place an Orthodox Christian item into the hand of this 11th ranked Buddhist monk, then demon Mina will not approach. Mina = means land mine to blow things up in Russian; when used as an idiom it means to make a weird face or to take a dump (no shyt that a demon would be called that; kal means feces as a Russian medical term...so, is Pagan goddess Kali = demon shyt too?). Bible says in Russian Psalm 95 (English it's 96) that all Pagan deities are demons. Jesus tells Jews that their father is the devil. Jesus tells to treat heretics as Pagans. So, Orthodoxy is the only true faith; heretics worship demons by default. Heresy is always subtle; it's very easy to fall into one. Major heresies today are: 1)ecumenism (263 heresies combined into one); 2) COVID heresy (like dipping church spoon into alcohol which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit); 3)modern documents are from Satan (burn them before or when you hid within a 10-15 people group to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast)...electronics will be used to track you (and to show the antichrist on broken unplugged 1970 TV set using Tesla's ether)... 4)Kosher = sprinkled with blood; 5)yeast = grown on pig bacteria; 6)barcode = Druid black magic curse; 7) QRcode = ancient Mayan curse; 8)electricity in church ... use only wax candles...9) not praying for future Ruski Orthodox tsar (who will be shown by resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov) who will fight the antichrist; 10)living in multi-storied buildings and having bathrooms inside your home (instead of having them outside your home); 11)living in cities instead of living in small self-sufficient villages surrounded by holy water so that a 666ed person can't get in (all clean water becomes holy on midnight from January 18 to January 19; get this water to at least encircle your small dwelling ...12)problems associated with big cities (like gambling, prostitution, alcohol, drugs, cigars/cigarettes, etc.) 13)eating shyt food (Pepsi has cells of aborted; Coke has roaches; McDonalds doesn't rot and has nanoparts and may contain human flesh if Rabbi Finklestein's revelation is true; makeup has cells of aborted, dog fat, and placenta)...forgive me..

Source(s): ): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Have you tried customer service at the company where you had your DNA done? They may have additional resources that explain how to use mtDNA markers.

I don't quite get what you are trying to say/ask.

The thing with mitochondrial DNA is that every human gets it from his/her biological mother.

It says NOTHING about your other 46 packages of DNA ("chromosomes") that all made their own journey to reach you - 23 from either parent.

No. You have to do the research.

Where did you have it done? I had mine done by 23andme, and every time they refine the analysis process, they post more information on their website for me to access. I don't have to do anything. 

Why bother..only concern yourself with things you have control over..

yes but where can I find out more about my results

• ?

Yes but only the female lines