7 month old sleep pattern?

I have a 7 month old daughter who was sleeping 10-12 hours a night until Christmas time we all got the flu and were resting up more now since then i have tried everything to sort it out waking up earlier , staying awske all day and going out when the sun's out im exhaused and the next day its back to how it was she wakes up between 5pm and 8pm shes not having any daylight and we have to play quietly because we live in a flat the housework isnt getting done I am at such a low point mentally I cant keep going like this please if anyone has any experience with this or advice I will try anything 

This is a normal thing. Babies go through sleep regressions around 8 months: Just when you thought you had a solid nap schedule figured out! I find that going for walks in the stroller, visit dog parks, playgrounds - burn as much energy as possible - especially if it needs to be quiet time when you're back at home. At this stage, baby is seeing and hearing a whole new world! And she doesn't want to miss anything by taking a nap. 

Fill a hot water bottle with hot tap water & tuck it into her crib before you attempt nap time so her mattress is nice and cozy warm. Sleep sacks; trust me on this one. Noise machine for her bedroom (her little ears are getting more sensitive to outside sounds at this age). Put a few small toys in her crib for her to play with if she wakes up during the night.

• ?

Force her to wake during the day.  Anything to rouse her really.  She’lo get all tuckered out at night if you do that.  It’ll take a few days but it’ll get her back on track.  I do the same thing when i get jet lag.  That’s how i fix my sleep patterns