?
Lv 7
? asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Remember at the start of the season everyone thought West Ham were definitely getting relegated?

2 points off Liverpool in 4th at the halfway mark. Is Moyes back?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Did you mean Moist bro

• 1 month ago

Remember over a month ago when almost everybody had written off City's chances of winning the Premier League this season but not me ? ^_^

Also we'll finish 1st or 2nd this season in the Prem.

we'll 'step it up' soon,  we're the defending champions nobody else is but us so we know what we have to do to win the league again,  its just that its been quite a challenge this year hasn't it ! ^_^

lol

• 1 month ago

I don’t like Moyes after what happened at Utd but he’s definitely back. He deserves credit for bringing West Ham into the fight for a European spot. Something that Pellegrini couldn’t do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Moyes was always a great manager

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I didn’t think they’d be relegated, but not as high as they are right now. Moyes is a decent manager he deserved more time after his last stint at West Ham but there’s this weird stigma on his name after United & Sunderland. Okay he failed hard at United but Sunderland was definitely not his fault entirely. 

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You could safely say that West Ham is safe from relegation 

• Yeah fair enough, not looking too shabby Antonio really does lead the way, in more ways than 1, but what happens if he got injured, well he already has, and wh don't quite look like they have the same threat then Ogbonna and Rice are the 2 stanbdout players in terms of solidity, but when you win most games that you win 1-0, it's not that far to drop to very quickly be  mediocrete,  but be interesting to see where they finish

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, even most of the WH fans were against Moysey getting the job..... Man U were getting rubbished a few months ago. Most football fans can't see past their noses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.