Marvin
Lv 7
Marvin asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Does everyone like KFC?

I was born in California, but have traveled the world. There is always a long queue at KFC overseas.They have some stiff competition in Asia and the Middle East, but they pretty much own the market.

Update:

I personally eat the local food most of the time, but sometimes I try American food in its foreign incarnations.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

no I hate it its terr isle

• 1 month ago

It's good. But I like Popeyes better. Or Churches.

• 1 month ago

I don't know about everyone but I know I like KFC very much

• 1 month ago

No I won't eat any food from any American Franchise

because i don't want to be fat Like 74% of Americans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I asked a friend staying at my house not to bring home anything but the chicken from KFC because I look at the nutrition and ingredients about every time I had a modern KFC side and am like what the hell, potato flour. This is not the anywhere near the fresh pealed every day potatoes they used when the Coronal was alive, No Wonder my blood sugar spiked when I at what I though was a reasonable amount for potatoes.

It is generally fun to try overseas versions of fast foods even if most place local is better tasting and cost less.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

KFC is good, luscious but too grease.  It's said that kinda fast foods like KFC are harmful to health. Sometimes go to eat at KFC to change the taste. If you newly get a strange city, without knowledge of local food and dare not to take a risk, KFC is a good choice for the conservative consideration. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I had a KFC within walking distance to my home for 20 years. Never went there. Their chicken is just too greasy for me. 

It is a Starbucks now-which the locals HATE as it makes traffic a mess. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

is there , i never saw long cues in hongkong or in denpassar or manila  either , where exactly did you see them ....

• 1 month ago

40-45 plus years ago I did enjoy some Kentucky Fried Chicken but that was back in the day when the Colonel boasted about his 11 herbs & spices! It is definitely NOT the same (as good) now in 2021, as it was back in say 1976!!!!! 

• 1 month ago

Not in many years, since the quality of food has severely gone downhill.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.