How to deal with a coworker who talks alot of trash about me?

I am a 26 year old male and I work with a journeyman in his 50s.

I just completed 4 years active duty in the army & have recently got hired as a heavy equipment operator at a construction company. (first time doing construction and working with all these tools). 

I am a certified heavy equipment operator but they have me attached to a douchebag carpenter everyday as a helper. 

I heard that he talks ALOT of trash about me. Which is not surprising because he talks trash about EVERYONE when I am with him.

He questions if I was even in the military because I suck at construction, I'm an idiot, Claims his wife is better than me, etc.

The thing is, He cannot speak proper english and I CANNOT UNDERSTAND what the f this man is saying. I literally try to comprehend wtf he is trying to explain to me, 

Then he rushes me, I do the task wrong, then proceeds to talk more trash. I get it, he's been doing this for years and I'm on my second month. He doesnt have to be a complete dick about it though. 

Not my fault I cannot understand his fob *** accent. (add on a loud generator running in the back along with a face mask)

Why is he like this?! & what should I say next time he talks trash.

TL;DR - coworker talks alot of trash about me (and everyone else). What should I do?

It is a tough spot, I have met a number of these from time to time. There are more horses butts than there are horses. You can talk to the boss about it or a transfer to a different journeyman or just quit. Does the Army still provide a GIBill for school? Construction sucks anyway. You can dish it back to him but I don't know how he will respond. They usually dish it out but can't take it.  One time I had to run a backhoe and the laborers wouldn't shut up so I pulled my cap down to signify get screwed and they never figured out why I pulled the bill of the cap down so much. It seemed to help though.  Grampa B  

Hola! Como estas? Orthodoxy is the only true faith. How to know if a church is truly Orthodox or not (that is, it's following the antichrist but claims to follow Jesus)? Orthodox has one Jesus cup with one Jesus spoon; priest finishes what's left in the cup after all the sick people ate from it (he never gets sick obviously). Some "churches" recently said that they will not allow one cup one spoon during the Coronavirus pandemic ("COVID-19") [obviously, these are not truly churches and don't have Jesus there (they have antichrist's blood there with hexagram on bread instead of normal IC XC NIKA cross/8sided star of the Mother of Jesus)]. For some, the language in this paragraph will be unclear... sorry then. After China attacks Russia, resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov will show new Ruski Orthodox Tsar who will slay traitors; currently 300 bishops in Russia; 3 bishops will remain and 297 will be killed as they are traitors. Antichrist will claim that Ruski Orthodox Tsar is too strict (ala saint Tsar Ivan "the Terrible" who didn't kill his son and who did 1200 earthly bow downs each day and now is singing "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY" with the Cherubim/Seraphim). Thanks for reading; if you don't understand the wording; sorry, forgive me. Adios, Amigos!

Source(s): pochaev.org.ua/?pid=2249

TAlk with your employer about this situation of yours zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Speak with management about it, and let them know that he's making it difficult for you (and everyone else), to do their jobs properly due to his constant abuse and erratic behavior.

Tell him shut the f¤ck off this ain't no jr. high school.