Tina asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 month ago

I'm stuck on finding genealogy information on a gr gr grandfather, don't know his birthday, possible birth year, etc. Help, where can I go?

I have ancestry account, but is there any free newspaper sites for birth and death certificates?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing). Do you want the Holy Spirit to defend you or you want the antichrist to defend you using cameras? Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church.

Wax candles, antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), one cup, one spoon, non-Kosher non-barcoded non-QRcoded non-yeast bread/wine...

Three biggest saints in this order: (1)Theotokos Virgin Mary; (2)John the Baptist who was beheaded on 9/11 (soccer ball = John the Baptist’s head); (3)Tsar Nicolas 2nd = redeemer from lower caser “r” (while Christ is “Redeemer” from capital “R”).

Patriarch Kiril of Russia is enemy of Christ and should be executed; give me a gun now to shoot Kiril; not only Kiril but all the traitors from all local Orthodox churches; last Orthodox Patriarch = Irenaios 1st of Jerusalem; Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago.

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell; Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVID restrictions will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell.

Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them.

Matthew 18:15-17; 15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a Pagan or a tax collector”.

English Psalm 96:5 (Russian Psalm 95:5); “Because all gods of Pagans are demons. The LORD created the heavens”; forgive me.

Source(s): Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462 If you follow the New COVID religion, then you're going to hell; no ifs and buts about it. Chipped vaccine = mark of the beast; forgive me
  • 1 month ago

You could post everything you did know about him here, in a new question,  and someone might be able to help you.

Newspapers have birth and death notices, not certificates. There is a difference. Some free sites, like familysearch.org, have copies of some birth and some death certificates. Some states do too.

Most newspapers have on-line versions of their issues, but they only go back 30, 60 or 90 days, depending on the newspaper.

Ancestry itself has some newspapers for some years and some cities.

Given your experience, though, posting a second, more detailed question is your best bet.

• 1 month ago

IF you have information about where he was born, lived or died and when he died, you might be able to find information about him.  Birth and Death Certificates are usually not available on line (unless someone  had copied them on a website) as they fall under the Federal Privacy act and can be obtained, but usually not on a website.  You might try Familysearch.org it is a free site and may have more information on birth and death dates, but no actual certificates.

Source(s): Genealogical Research over 60 years.
  • 1 month ago

If you know where he died, check local newspaper(s) for an obituary, which often give birth date and place as well as names of parents, spouse and children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Birth and death certificates are not and never free and not advertised in newspapers, certificates belong to the Government and ancestry don't have them as the Governments do not allow genealogy sites access to their information, so if you want one you have to apply and pay for them......... what you might find are parish baptism records within the parish records where he was baptised and you might find a death notice in a local newspaper or the burial record again in the parish record book.....

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on what sort of dates you're talking about (even within 25 years) and what country he lived in.

If you could give me some more details, I might be able to advise you.

• 1 month ago

Ancestry has all the birth and death information. Try putting in the ancestors you know- parents, grandparents. You'll get little "leaves" that indicate hints which will take you back generation by generation. There's almost certainly someone else who has started a family tree that has information on your gr gr grandfather. 

• 1 month ago

There are some free sites with births for some places, but not everywhere.  With an idea of where he was born, it would be difficult or impossible to know where to look.

The Social Security Death Index is available online for free on many sites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.