Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

why cant i just exist?

I don't feel normal, I am a gay 17 year old male. People see me and they look at me like an alien, my parents don't treat me like a person, instead like a sick animal they're obligated to take care of. My best friend killed herself, I don't know why but my dad told me it was probably because of me. I have no friends , I'm scared to get any because maybe my dad is right. I'm not like everyone else, anyone who meets me immediately finds me to be weird or annoying.  I have a higher pitch voice than most guys and Im ridiculed for it. My siblings are treated like saints but whenever I talk to my parents they stop talking and just ignore me by going on their phone and pretending to be texting someone. what is wrong with me

why does everyone hate me

• Foofa

Any time a close contact completes suicide it's ESSENTIAL that the loved ones get into grief counseling. Remind your parents that you're still a child and they still have the responsibility to help you mature with a healthy psyche. 

You need to go and join the French Foreign Legion to find yourself. Look it up.

• T J

Your dad is full of crap. go out and make friends  He is a mean bast*ard..

Yeah. So everything you’re saying sounds like complex PTSD. Please look it up and see if that resonates with you