Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

Is it safe for a rabbit to put down a layer of pine bedding and a layer of regular bedding on top in her cage?

I found out that while I was away at college this past semester and my mom starting taking care of my rabbit that she's been putting a layer of pine bedding at the bottom of the cage because it makes all the bedding come off cleaner when she cleans the cage. However, I found out that pine bedding can cause skin irritation and URIs for rabbits. Is it safe if my mom puts the layer of regular bedding over it or should I tell her to stop?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • TK

Pine and cedar shavings should be avoided in rabbit houses.  Here's why: https://rabbit.org/care/shavings.html

• *****

No, it isn't safe. It's not the physical contact with the shavings that's a problem, it's the airborne volatile compounds they give off. Whether it's under other bedding or not, your rabbit will be breathing those in. Not only can they cause respiratory irritation, but they can also impair liver function, which, in my opinion, is the larger problem with softwood shavings like pine and cedar.