Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 3 months ago

Have you had success in removing hardened ear wax at home instead of going to the nurse for tools... ?

Doctors appointments take ages to get over here. I don't wanna get migraines and go a bit deaf then lose my job. 

• Tavy

You can buy earwax removal drops in any pharmacist.

I had a really blocked ear for weeks one time. I was going to go and get it cleaned out and i almost paid to get it done. But then i just used my finger in my ear like a plunger and that cleared it up. Don't trust medical professionals, they just want your money.