Carlos
Carlos asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

How can people watch and enjoy news networks as CNN and MSNBC as they support communist ?

As the left control big tech , 75 % of media and are the ones pushing censerorship of free speech and socialist ( commie ) ideas .

Do they know history and hyperoscy 

That is why it is advisable to not watch them and tell all the people you know not to watch.  They are trying to spread communist propaganda. Sick!

That is a great  question.  I try to watch a little bit of both most days but I end up so angry that I have to stop.  they are blatant liars, all of them and I think they want to be called socialist's.. but damn it.. they are nothing but communists.

May I suggest some light reading?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6203202-commun...

It really doesn't help your cause to call everything you don't like or understand "communism."  Believe me, neither CNN nor MSNBC support communism, or even socialism.  You might want to contrast them with a genuine, hardcore leftist paper:

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/  

A very different kettle of fish.

Nobody will take any real grievances you have seriously if you can't express them accurately.  You have a right to express your grievances and an obligation to yourself to learn how to do so effectively.  Just shouting "commie" does nothing constructive for you.

• Ludwig

My great aunt Lucy had hyperoscy.   She was always troubled by it, sometimes the weather made it worse.

Communism would work better than our own flawed system zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Never before has one country so completely monopolised manufacturing and trade so effectively as China has done. So there is a new economic order in the world; this almost always leads to a de facto political and military hegemony. If you want to look at cleverly-spun news then look no further than RT, everything is crafted to take a dig at declining western influence and cause demoralization. That's truth weaponized. CNN seems more like a useful fool who doesn't know it is being played like a puppet since embracing the woke virus.

🥴 I really dont care who they support. 

So long as they tell the truth. 

FAUX disappointed me. They sold out. CNN hasnt reported any false reports yet. 

I always check.

You're being delusional. It's just that they aren't conservative like Foxnews.

More important, why do they watch? I just focus on me and mine. Washington DC and it's politicians has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

They provide much more accurate, ethical news than Fox. Big tech is certainly not left, but it's against the overthrow of our democracy.