Am I drinking too much cocacola ?

Is it ok for a 15 year old to drink 2-3 cans of coke a week. 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I don't think that's a lot

• 1 month ago

It looks ok, but the more you less drink it's better for your health.

• 1 month ago

The Coca-Cola global distribute 1,8 billion beverages for every day in excess of 200 nations of the world! Consistently, 12 600 individuals purchase a Coke item.

Despite the fact that turnover Coke bunch declined somewhat as of late, in 2016, it was a more turnover of 39,7 billion euros either, all very similar, movement 50 % contrasted with 2010. This worldwide is the main worldwide organization in the refreshment business, who proposes in excess of 500 drink brands shining and!

This massive firm, known in the whole world, is a long way from great. We will take a gander at the legendary brand name drink and the impacts it has on the human body.

• 1 month ago

Soda is nothing but sugar and chemicals. Leave it alone. You don't need it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Drinking soft drink is getting dried out, gratitude to the caffeine in it. Along these lines, in the event that you drink an excessive amount of Coke, you may notice such manifestations of parchedness as dry skin, almost negligible differences, and wrinkles all over and hands. Be that as it may, there might be more going on than just parchedness.

• 1 month ago

It looks ok, but the more you less drink it's better for your health. 

• 1 month ago

Half a glass/cans is perfect

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask your parents. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not such a good idea. It's very difficult to think of the long-term effects of something. Perhaps think of keeping your teeth pretty and strong so they last you for your entire life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

😄 No.

I lost my kidney that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.