How much should I pay for a used 2017 Hyundai Elantra with 1150000 miles?

Hi. I am currently renting a used 2017 Elantra for Lyft, $210/week. I asked the owner of the rental business if the car is for sale, and said that we could work something out. The car runs good. But I am waiting for him to give me a number. How much do you think that the car is worth? Thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

*115, 000 miles - few minor dents and scratches 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ehh If you can get it for like $3000 then sure why not. But with over 115k i would not pay more the $4k or i would just walk away. 

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look online for what similar vintage Elantras' are selling for in your area.  That gives you a realistic idea of what it may be worth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

With 1,150,000 miles, that car is long gone and cannot still be running unless taken very good care of and had an rebuilt engine and transmission before. And then a used 2017 for $210 per week? I believe I have a car that would interest you for less money and a lot less miles. 

Are you asking a serious question or trying to troll? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How much longer will LYFT allow you to drive it?

Why would he want to sell it when he is collecting $910 a month?

There are many versions and you don't tell us which one. Use NADA & KBB for values.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you are mentally challenged. i hope you mean 210/month.

a brand new hyundai accent costs like 15k.

that elantra is worth like 5-7k by now depending on how much body damage it has.

210 a week for a 6k car is way too much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.