How do I SprayPaint?

Can't I just use those common masks people use for Covid and some goggles? Do I really need to buy those expensive masks'??

I mean I've seen kids spray paint so I figured I wouldn't need anything that costs a lot of money..

I tried looking up videos but all they have is these big masks or like some apocalypse shizz lol 

• 1 week ago

I highly recommend getting a filtered respirator ($30 on amazon). If it's too humid when you put down your first coat you'll get bubbles. Don't get it under your nails.

you go up to a railroad train car and you spray very close up to it, a black color you spray an outline of a word, and then fill it in with white spray, and make a word like Bubba. 

Then you go to another railroad train car, and take another spray can of another color and make an outline of a heart, and then color it in with another color, just be sure to spray close to the train car not to have it faded but far away so you won't have it drip, you might have to go over it times to increase the color.

while you do this, you wear regular clothing and put a bandana on your head or over your mouth.

• If you're spray painting in an area that can be well ventilated, or out side you shouldn't need to wear a mask. 

I you can't spray paint out side, open a few windows and wear a mask, a cloth one should be fine. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with WorldPassport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

you gotta think that the youtubers are doing it a lot..and need the extra protection..but if you do it outside and your not pointing it up your nose, any face mask should be okay

• drip

Spray painting what? I have spray painted furniture, light fixtures, file cabinets. All without a mask.  As long as you spray outside or in a very well ventilated area you are fine. My son has asthma and spray paints in the garage with the door open. It is fine.