Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Where do conservatives/Republicans go from here?

You can't win on demographics, they are changing rapidly in favor of Democrats by a wide margin. You can't win on social media, you were essentially kicked off on every platform and will continue to be. You can't win in Mainstream media, all left leaning. And you can't win in schools, controlled by the left.

Try and get Trump to take you in then you’ll see how he really feels about the poor and southern people. He’s using everyone of you and even tells you so when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and still get morons to worship him. Suckers!

We stay and fight ( words not violence) I will never support violence. We will make our voices heard.  We will keep some of what Trump did for America. Not everything leave when there is a new administration.  There are moderate democrats who do not support the new agenda so there will be very few ties in the house and the Senate. Sorry to bust your bubble, but it’s true 

Russia.        

• John

As you can see by the answers, they will just continue to biitch and moan about how nobody cares about them. Just like they have since before there even was a Republican party. And they always throw in a dose of "I can foresee the future even though I can't even spell it". This will never change, America just has to function without them.

"Stay and fight". Right. They have no idea of what they are fighting for. In fact it's pretty much a fantasy war based on their irrational fears and anger. The sky is not actually falling. The sky has never actually been falling.

Everyone needs to compromise, and start working in the best interest of the American people.

I look forward to high taxation, a stagnant economy, a flood of new illegal aliens taking jobs away from our working class, a return to Obama's $4.00/gallon gasoline and high fuel prices, defunding of the police, and the abolition of all cows and all airplanes as required by the green new deal. 

I can't wait. 

And Obama (and also Biden) wanted electricity prices to skyrocket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

Youtube thumbnail

The republicans will over run the conservatives it may take few years but the conservatives are to weak and fall in line to easy.

The left is effectively ending the bill of rights for half the nation's citizens.  I can hardly believe even the Democrats find this acceptable.  You must know deep down there is only one way this will end if somebody doesn't recognize we are no longer a free nation.

• david

Straight to hell. Express. One way. 

• ?

I'd say re-education camps a few months to a year after they force us to wear red "Ts" on our clothes.