Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Why are some people so boring?

My BF's cousin spends about 3 hours per day just talking to people on the phone. Why??? It's like he has nothing better to do.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he has nothing better to do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What a rude question because people are just people and you don't need to judge them as boring you snot!!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

With this pandemic having a drastic effect on people's social life, most of us are resorting to phone calls and social media to Keep in touch with people to honor social distancing.

I am shocked you don't realize or even understand how people communicate!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because that's your own personal opinion my sad friend zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hayley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If someone wishes to spend 3 hours talking to others on the phone, that is their choice. 

• 1 month ago

Nothing to do with Etiquette. Please click on Edit and move your question to a more suitable category.

• 1 month ago

Has it occurred to you that there would be people out there who find you boring? We are ALL boring to someone who doesn't share our views/beliefs. Wiping people off because they're 'boring' will ultimately make you boring - because even the 'boring' have a contribution to make, that would make you more worldly wise - thus more interesting . . .  

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe he dont find it boring

• 1 month ago

While you may not understand your brother's choice, this does not negate the significance for him.  Remember, we each have different perspectives so what you consider as boring may be perceived as relaxing for your brother.

• 1 month ago

maybe he dont find that boring

• 1 month ago

He probably has nobody to have conversations that are secrecy.lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.