Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 1 month ago

What is on my fish eye?

Hi, I have owned this black more goldfish for almost 2 years now and he has always been looked after in a clean large tank with lots of plants. A couple of weeks ago he started to develop a air bubble on his one eye, I have been keeping my eye on it as his behaviour is still normal, however the bubble is becoming larger. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

I have never seen anything like that.  But one of my fish recently had a bad case of popeye.  I finally was able to catch her, and I did15 minutes Epsom salt bath.  The swelling reduced and returned to normal after about 5 days.   This looks very different from popeye, but if it is caused by swelling behind the eyes, then an Epsom salt bath could still help.