Can you reactivate a yahoo mail account?

I got the email from Yahoo! telling me to sign in by January 9th of this year, or else my account would be subject to deletion and would stop receiving emails. I didn't sign in by then, and haven't signed in for a couple of months at least. When I go to my inbox the URL has mboxstate=DELETED at the end of it.

No, not anymore. 

If the email account has been blocked from participating on YA, suspended, the only way Yahoo nor Verizon will reactivate the email account is if you successfully appeal the the account suspension within 7 days. Only Yahoo and Verizon can do that. 

• Sharon

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

i wouldnt click on anything they sent you, i did that one time and got hacked into