small
small asked in SportsCricket · 1 month ago

Is series win the best ever for India? How is it better than 1971 under Wadekar?

It was a good win for India but England have just shown who's better. As for that bloke who's calling Stokes rubbish! (he doesn't even know his name) and Archer a slave!, England have shown him!

one of the best test series I have ever seen my life.

one of the best test series I have ever seen before 

The 1971 victory came with some luck,a couple of draws with some rain at the right time.England dominated about 80% of that series then fell apart in a single session.

This victory was way better,beating what was until recently the top ranked team in their own country with what amounted to just an India A team after so many injuries and Kohlis absence,that will take some beating,we may never see anything like that again in our lifetimes.

Best series I have ever seen before

It was because India bashed the racist, cheating Australians and bang ganged them for being haughty fellows and made Australia look like the incompetent flowerpots they truly are.