I am a guy and I curl my hair at home with rollers, I also wears tights under trousers in the winter does this mean I am a crossdresser?

Knessla 

I only curl my hair as I used to have curly hair when I was younger, but as I got older  my hair is now slightly wavy and curlers help to put The curl back in my hair for 2 or 3 days.

I know it seems girly but I do it in the privacy of my own home and I would note apart from that I am not effeminate 

The tights wearing is when I was skiing and  I didn't have any long John's with me and my gf gave me a pair of thick tights to wear under my ski pants 

Are you some kind of psychiatrist?

Favorite Answer

Changing your hairstyle is not cross dressing and neither is wearing tights.

As you give no reason for what you do, nobody can actually give you a definitive answer. Do you do it to make yourself feel more girlie? Do you do it out of compulsion? Are you effeminate? Have you seen your sister/girlfriend do it and want to emulate her? Do you do it simply because you like curly hair and want to keep warm? Answers those questions as starters and we may get somewhere.

• rhonda

I bet you look cute with a head full of curlers 

I would say it is different for a guy to roller set his hair to make it curly is not crossdressing as rollers are merely styling tools to obtain desired result for your curly hairstyle.

With reference to tights if they keep your legs warm in the winter then carry on as tights are a unisex item of clothing as there are quite a few companies supplying  tights for men

Nothing wrong with that mate!

Go to it.

Most catholic priests are cross dressers (although they don't go much on the hair curler bit, probably. because most of them prefer a skinhead nazi style headjob.

I like ladies undies myself and wear them when I am on the alter serving mass.

I couldn't get away with curlers though.

The congregation would burn me at a stake although the parish priest, an old guy in his late 60's likes to see me getting changed before and after mass.

Nobody should be judged for his behaviour, nor wearing tights does mean you are a crossdresser. Maybe you are just cold! 😉

No it means that you like curly hair and that you feel warmer when you wear those things .

FYI you can wear whatever you want there's no such thing as a gendered clothing only bettas follow the crowd

It means you're a fool.

It all seems girly and tights are cross dressing but that's your choice. We should all respect others right to individuality. 

No it doesn't mean that. If you were a crossdresser...a transvestite...you'd know it and you wouldn't be asking random twits on Yahoo! Answers.

No, because there is no crossdressing.