AOC CU34G2X or Gigabyte G32QC or iiyama Red Eagle G-MASTER GB3466WQSU ooooor iiyama G-Master GB3461WQSU IPS?

Hello,

I have this issue that I cannot choose between these monitors. I've read many articles on the Giga monitor, it's smearing/ghosting which was a really downer since I was really interested in it while the Iiyama monitors both have bad MS lag (input lag) (I sometimes play Apex n PUBG with friends).

I'm in love with the AOC, but I've seen the RX 5700 XT from Sapphire struggle with its resolution.

So now I don't know if I should be getting any monitor in 3440 x 1440 (UWQHD) or 2560 x 1440 (WQHD). I don't want to game in 1080p anymore, so I'm looking for a monitor of 1440p which is curved or at least has great pro's if it's a flat screen.

IPS monitors have a big plus with almost no ghosting, but then it's hard to find one with 2560x1440p which is curved and fits in my budget of 700USD.

Does anyone have one of these monitors and could share their side of the story?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.