Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

What are people objecting to in these factoids? ?

First, DC Police must ask.

Second, marchers had been in DC since Sunday, grew to 100,000.

Marched peacefully every day; ZERO violence.

These violent rioters did not come from those 100,000 according to witnesses.

Keep in mind, there wasn't a SINGLE GUN in the Capitol.

Four firearms were found in the possession of two suspects.

The were NOT found in or near the Capitol.

They were found before and after riots; not in or around Capitol

Four of the six who died were NOT killed and weren't in or near the Capitol

They died of natural causes, no info on why or how people that sick are marching.

If you have a link to disprove any of this, please provide it. Read it carefully first, though, since everything I've found is reliable and the conclusions are clear.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

EDIT: The question was, 

What is Trumps reason for not sending in the National Guard when the capitol was seized?

I object!  Too much oids not enough fact.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

"What is Trumps reason for not sending in the National Guard when the capitol was seized?"

Yeah, that is the question. I'm sure that there will be a Congressional inquiry on that subject. The District  of Columbia is a part of the US federal government. Even though the district has home rule, the DC NG commander in chief is the POTUS. There are civilian officials in the federal chain of command who can order the NG into operation. Who and when did somebody order the Guard out is the question. Same for NG of neighboring states, MD and VA, etc.

"Read it carefully first, though, since everything I've found is reliable and the conclusions are clear."  Really? I always enjoy people who start out confrontational.  I don't know why.  Is that the question? 

Okay but Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. No factoids can excuse that. 

• Mark

The same could be said for BLM protests, but people on the right will only talk about the 0.5% who were violent.  This is the way of politics.  One of the people killed was a policeman who had his head smashed with a fire extinguisher.  The fact that more were not killed was due to Capitol security.

I heard that trump threw the rioters under the bus.