Ivan
Lv 5
Ivan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What's old Joe and Kamala going to do about this lot?

Antifa banner proclaims "we don't want Joe Biden, we want revenge, while they destroy the democrat party buildings in Portland and Seatlle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anti-fascist-pro...

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If Antifa wants revenge, they will vote out every Democrat and not vote for Biden.  The violence won't hurt anyone but themselves.  It's the tax payers that have to pay for the damages.

All the Democratic cities that had problems with riots would not accept help from Trump.  Now they are all doing a 180 and asking Biden to send the National Guard.  Funny how that works.

I'm quite positive that the riots will continue until Antifa realizes who their real enemy is.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What can they do? Except condemn it. Biden doesn't seem to cherry pick which acts of vandalism and violence are okay  and which are not, depending on who is committing them. That's what makes him different than his predecessor.

• 1 month ago

Its sad that you are so full of hate as a human being. I hope you get help. 4000 Americans died today from Covid.  I wonder why that is not on your priority list of things to discuss......

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Thats the opinion of a small group of people. The BIG opinion of this year, is F*ck anything involving Trump. The election results show that. I feel much better with Joe as president. What will he do? whatever he deems necessary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lv 6
    1 month ago

I warned about this sort of thing a long time ago.

The radical Democrats supported this anarchism to force support through intimidation. Portland empowered them over the rule of law and now they regret it.

As expected, once the anarchists tasted power, they don't want to relinquish it.

There's not much the new administration can do without sending in federal troops. But they can't do that, can they - after all, wasn't that what Trump wanted to do?

If it was wrong for Trump to send in troops, it's also wrong for Biden to send in troops - unless, of course, there is an acknowledgment of a double standard. 

Everyone will soon learn that the only way to fix the problems Biden and the Dems created will be to take the same measures that they blocked the Trump administration from taking.

Maybe some people will understand that it wasn't Trump's agenda that they opposed (if they approve Biden doing the same thing). It was Trump - "the person" that they opposed. And there was no reason for this other than being told to.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Seems that antifa faded away once our orange fascist left office...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Somehow dementia Joe and birdbrain Kamala will find a way to blame citizen Trump.

• Ace
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They will probably do nothing but blame the conservatives and say they were the ones behind it. 

• 1 month ago

The DEM's Created and encouraged this CRIMIANL FASCIST FACTION and now that the DEM's got what they want they expected them to just fall in line ....

Looks like that's not going to happen ! I hope the DEM's get the FULL EFFECT of these Fascist!

But let's wait  for the Media to tell you People that this too is  "Mostly Peaceful Protests" .....

Yeah I laughed too ! The Propagandist will turn on Antifa just as they did with Trump or all NONE LIB's !

This it the Bed you Brain Dead Sheep have helped made....

Here's your sign.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He said something about declaring war on domestic terrorists so he needs to do something about those left wing terrorists. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Those are false flag Proud Boys.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.