Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has President Biden already proven to be the most woke president ever?

Favorite Answer

Yes.   Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.  

He is senile...

So far. woke is the new cool

Not yet........

I guess so.  He changed the title of the US Ambassador to Israel, and Israel threatened to send that Ambassador home.  Biden backed down very quickly, thank goodness.  I thought he was already trying to stop the Peace that's breaking out in the Middle East.  Maybe he was; but just didn't have the nerve.

Sleepy Joe, woke?  He should be in a nursing home watching Matlock.

Woke?  Do you mean Insane, or Anti-American or Traitors ?Trump Said and did "PUT AMERICA FIRST" ....Biden is Putting America Last !He's putting INSANE people in positions of Power ! This will greatly Harm America!And besides Biden is the LEASE Woke Person, He's Barely Cognizant....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6sXgk-5zc

Youtube thumbnail

If you mean politically aware, then it seems so. But the opposing party will always object to something about the other party.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY too early to say.  But you knew that.

• Riley

Still have to wait a few months to reserve judgement but these policies hes doing through executive orders are nice and I am happy he wants transparency through the government. I hope he keeps it that way. It warms my heart to see Muslims welcomed to one of the greatest country's on earth.