Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has President Biden already proven to be the most woke president ever?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.   Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is senile...

• 1 month ago

So far. woke is the new cool

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not yet........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I guess so.  He changed the title of the US Ambassador to Israel, and Israel threatened to send that Ambassador home.  Biden backed down very quickly, thank goodness.  I thought he was already trying to stop the Peace that's breaking out in the Middle East.  Maybe he was; but just didn't have the nerve.

• 1 month ago

Sleepy Joe, woke?  He should be in a nursing home watching Matlock.

• 1 month ago

Woke?  Do you mean Insane, or Anti-American or Traitors ?Trump Said and did "PUT AMERICA FIRST" ....Biden is Putting America Last !He's putting INSANE people in positions of Power ! This will greatly Harm America!And besides Biden is the LEASE Woke Person, He's Barely Cognizant....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6sXgk-5zc

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

If you mean politically aware, then it seems so. But the opposing party will always object to something about the other party.

• 1 month ago

WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY too early to say.  But you knew that.

• Riley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Still have to wait a few months to reserve judgement but these policies hes doing through executive orders are nice and I am happy he wants transparency through the government. I hope he keeps it that way. It warms my heart to see Muslims welcomed to one of the greatest country's on earth. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.