Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

When will undocumented immigrants receive the tax payer health insurance Biden has promised?

I’m not talking about emergency room care.  I’m talking about full fledged healthcare.   

Favorite Answer

Joe will deliver as promised.  He cares more about illegals than his own citizens.  

Illegal aliens have no legal rights to be in the USA.

With that fact illegals won’t ever get healthcare in the USA.

• NiJo

Soon, right? After all, Joe has stated they're "more American than you."

• all the people of the world feel sorry for your health system. It was quoted in a Reuters broadcast that a man with Covid who spent 10 days in a hospital had to pay $73,300. Here in France the cost is zero. In 2010 I was admitted to the CHU hospital in Caen to have my aortic valve replaced, Operation and then 10 days in a ICU. Followed by 3 weeks on the coast for physio and recuperation. Cost? zero. Yesterday we received our 1st Covid jab and the 2nd is due on the 8th Feb. Cost? zero. The French health system is now feeling the pinch because of the Covid pandemic so the authorities are asking out - patients to deliver themselves to the clinics instead of supplying an ambulance. Even American visitors who take ill are treated at no cost, Some of them however take the piss and come over here on holiday and  give birth, free treatment of course, are they grateful? not a chance.

As soon as they cross our borders.  There are very good honest immigrants who want a better life who fear for their lives I know 2 families where I live. Great people o

Who refuse public assistance because they say that is why many want to be here, ours small community made sure that their children had everything they needed and they were so thankful that they wanted to help with yard work construction clean houses. Those are the immigrants who deserve to be here 

Well they just started up their Caravans !!!

So DEM's riddle me this ! How are you going to try and Say:

"Corona is Deadly and we have to Stay Safe..."

Then in the same breath say "We should let these people in with out going thur any Immigration Process(Open Boarder)" .

The Insanity of the DEM party is harming America and her Citizens !...

• ?

Your dreaming you could do that where you came from.

It will take a while to draft a bill and get it passed, but rest assured now that the democrats control Congress this will happen soon.   

They already do. Go to the nearest Emergency Room.

The President's focus today is on the Coronavirus. Get with the program - we have a pressing problem with Covid-19.