Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Rumors are swirling that Trump is receiving emergency dementia care at Mar-a-Lago and will never appear in public again?

could it be true?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Are you talking about Joe Biden lmao

• 1 month ago

Trump has few choices now to avoid prison , or the gallows.  Exile to Russia would only be one of them.  Creating a record of treatment for a fake infirmity in preparation  for an "insanity" defense would clearly be another. 

Trump and Republican's have killed almost half a million uS citizens in just about a years time.  Together they have brought such death and destruction the to uSA that  Stalin , Hitler , Tojo , Khrushchev , Jong-Un and Putin could only dream about. 

If you are one of those who think Trump does not deserve the death penalty , please explain to us exactly what kind of American Hating Treasonous Demagogue would it take for you to agree to it?

Trump's refusal to mandate nationwide mask wearing while at the same time conducting COVID-19 super-spreading campaign rally's , was by almost any definition a crime of  willful negligent manslaughter , if not outright 2nd degree MURDER.  

And today like yesterday in the uSA ,  Trump's prosecutors can legitimately add another >< 4,000 counts of MURDER. 

• 1 month ago

I call BS on this one

If the media got any hint of Trump having medical issues, rest assured they would be running with it like wildifire! All the big named stations, and online sites would be foaming at the mouth with stories and articles about it, the fact that nothing is out there should tell you.

I'm no fan of Trump by the way, but, I would never wish that awful disease on him! If he does have dementia, then I sincerley hope the media and everyone else has the deceny to leave him alone in that regards. There is plenty to go after Trump for, but his health shouldn't be one of them.

• 1 month ago

anything about Biden swirling around down there.... or may some clever trolling?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

NOT dementia.  Trump is a DOTARD!  DOTARD! Just like he has been for 4 years.  

Trouble is, Democrats have a 6th grade vocabulary and don't even know what a dotard is.  Therefore only Republicans are dotards.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a proctologist was spotted going in . 

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The voices in your head are not rumors they are auditory hallucinations .   

Source(s): Psychology
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  I can't stand Trump, but there is no such thing as "emergency dementia care".  I DO think he either does have dementia or Alzheimer's.

• 1 month ago

He'll arrange the same fake death epstein got and retire to some island to avoid jail 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.