Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of the name Aron/Aaron? And how do you like names like "the third"/"the second" (e.g. John Meese III)?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

I like "the third Aaron (that spelling), and I think "the second" or "the third" is very bigheaded.

I like the name Aaron. Using numbers is fine in families that use the same name through multiple generations. It's a little odd in George Foreman's case where there are George Jr, George III, George IV, George V and George VI but they're all his own sons.

I like the name Aaron but I dislike it being spelled Aron.  I don't mind names that are junior, the third or second, etc but the person who gets a duplicate name will have trouble with it later in life.  My son is the second and he and my husband are often confused and computers don not recognize Same Name, II.  He has had to go by Same Name, 2.

I really like Aaron, it's sensible and solid but not too popular. I like this classic spelling. 

I'm not keen on it, prefer original names. It's nice to use a family name for the middle name, but not the whole thing.