Ray asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Is feeling bored a sign of depression?

When you feel less interest in things you had once enjoyed , that seems like depression or no?

like i used to play gta v a lot but now i cant even play more than 10 minutes because i feel bored 

Not feeling pleasure to activities you once enjoyed is a symptom of depression

Don't worry about the depression. You have your solution. Don't be bored. The only virtue in boredom is giving your mind and imagination space - down-time if you will- to come up with new things. But with an entire world to explore and a million things to do there's no reason or excuse to be bored. Boredom is most often a matter of self-pity: I don't want to do what I can do and I can't do what I want to do so I'm going to resist and be bored. Self-pity can certainly lead to depressing thoughts but you can choose to do something about it by taking action. Do. Don't sit and brood.https://sites.google.com/view/diabaties/home

Possibly can be *a* symptom but likely not depression zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

It can be  a reflection for being in quarantine for a long time.

Not. Feeling bored is something that you can manage by going outside, talking with other people and walking in nature.

It CAN be. Or maybe you just need a change. Depression screening test online - CESD R. Advice from experts in my answers.

Drink beer it’s very pleasure and easily drinkable compared to whisky 

• Dze

life is short theres no time to be bored .. if your bored somebody has fed you some bullsht that you bought somewhere down the line .. alot of it is corporate propaganda imo, telling you that you need this and need to do that and look this way to be happy like the gay joneses ... figure out who YOU are and do it on purpose ..

I don't know, but if it is, reading your question has made me very depressed.

• kelvin

no...............