Sultanas and/or raisins on a pizza...yes or no?

I just came up with this idea, or has it already been done?

Instead of the same tired boring old pizza toppings how about we zing it up a bit and add sultanas or raisins?

Imagine your taste buds going into multiple orgasms after the first bite!

I would try it out first on car salesmen and circus folk before releasing it worldwide just in case something goes horribly wrong.

I think sultanas and raisins can go with just about anything from breakfast until midnight and beyond so the chance of success looks pretty certain.

What is your policy, will you be reaching for a slice of sultana pizza?

• geezer
    Favorite Answer

A Venician Pizza has Tomato, Onion, Basil. Pinenuts and Sultanas on it

and it's delicious .. so YES.

Bread and Pizza. ... They vanish rapidly yet this cinnamon raisin bun formula is so natural to make. ... Hello Esther, yes brush the buns after eliminated from the broiler. ... the air; Nothing around 2020 unfurled as regular and the Christmas season was no Pour this blend, in clumps, into pureed potatoes.

• Reading this caused me to throw up in my mouth.

Oh, ugh! Pepperoni and mushrooms only. Raisins? Omg!

Pizza with mushrooms and raisins Sultana Trifolati. The raisins, or in the event that you like to call it raisins like so many, is a characteristic supplement panacea, the following time you feel like sweets, eat a couple of grains of raisins. I welcome you to peruse all the advantages of sultana raisins. In baked good raisins it is utilized by additional, We discover the morning meal croissants, in the exemplary panettone Christmas and 1,000 different employments. Indeed, even in preparing raisins started showing up, I have as of late discovered many heated items that work a portion of their items straightforwardly to the blend by adding raisins. In any case, really in pizza, I am not mindful of truly having crossed during my movements around the globe.

• kswck2

Just replacing all the ingredients with something else and still calling it a Pizza is just wrong,. It is no longer a Pizza, it is just a pie. 

Not for me, thanks.

I actually don't think I would be insulted by this, but the raisins would have to be reconstituted, you wuldn't be able to use them as they are.

• denise

Well,  we eat certain fruits / sauces with meats and chutney with cheese, so some dried fruits would be acceptable.

Some curries have raisins added and are eaten with mango chutney.

So, why not on pizza? 

there is not a lot of "zing" in a raisin no matter what color it is.