Lv 7
asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

the Texas Attorney General , John Paxton warned Joe Biden "to be careful about overextending his power"...what did he mean specifically?

letting in hoards of illegal immigrants into Texas maybe? can Paxton do anything about it now? or why not? and what might just happen to Paxton if he doesn't shut up? Twitter ban? what else? why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

John Paxton can put them in buses and transport them to Washington, DC and drop them in Biden's lap.  Let him feed them, find them jobs, give them medical attention, deliver their babies, find them places to live and school their children.   Biden can do it.  He loves illegal immigrants.  Also Biden can teach them English.  Biden drops all of this on Texans while we are in a pandemic, standing in food lines ourselves, living with family members because we couldn't afford our rent or mortgage payment, either our jobs cut or hours cut and now stopping the wall and letting hoards of illegal immigrants into Texas.  Bus them to Biden!!!  I'm mad because by gasoline prices are fixing to go up and my taxes and my food and everything else.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its just bluster to detract from the fact he's under federal investigation 

• 1 month ago

Paxton plays to his base of trumpettes. It’s why he tried to overturn the election. He knows better but he wants to keep his job. Texas if home to Ted Cruz and a Supreme Court that decided that only on ballot drop box for 4.7 million citizens in The Houston area was fair! The eyes of Texas are blind to justice.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

States are only allowed to dip their toes into federal law when their policies align with the current administration. See Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387 (2012) for clarification. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

These thugs think their threats and antics carry weight now since Chump got away with punking them.

Now they want to go overboard with their toughness.....lol

Dummies are being played to the max. 🤔

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Paxton's going to prison for bribery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.