Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

May have cheated on my girlfriend 5 years ago?

Me and my girlfriend have been in a great relationship the past 8 years. She is truely the one. 5 years ago I went to visit a buddy in school. We all got really really drunk and the night is a blur. At one point we were at his friends house with a bunch of girls drinking.  I don’t remember much at all and I’ve never really thought about the night in all these years. Anyways lately I have this sudden fear that I cheated on my girlfriend on that night and had sex with someone but can’t remember. What should I do, should I tell my girlfriend, please help. 

• kristy

No don’t say anything. It will just make things crazy with you. Besides, if you were that drunk I doubt you could even get it up to have sex.

• i + i

You need to figure out what's motivating you 

to suddenly want to destroy her, and your 

relationship with her. Because that is exactly 

what you would be doing... and you don't even 

know for sure anything even happened. 

• T J

Forget all about it, you have no idea what you did. Do not tell her of something you probably did not do. Why start a problem on a maybe.