Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How do I put a stop to someone stalking harassing & following me on every website online? How can I hide all my activity from her?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Write her a Cease And Desist Letter.   Keep copies of this letter that you send to her.  Mail it “certified” with The US Postal Service.  Keep the green card safe that you get back.   Tell her if she doesn’t “cease”, you are going to file charges against her for Stalking.   Follow through.   

    Good luck.   

    Source(s): been there - done that
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Your attorney sends "her" a letter advising her to stop stalking you.  Or you block other than close person friends from viewing your posts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.