My sister is not taking the coronavirus seriously, what should I do?

Let me preface this with the fact that my sister already got corona once. This was because she hung out with her boyfriend constantly in covid hot spots. We also live in NY, the state with one of the highest amt of cases. Thankfully we lived apart at that time she got covid (around 1 month ago). Now she lives with us and she isn’t taking the virus seriously. This sucks *** for me because I have an autoimmune disorder. My mom has the same disorder and asthma. She’s constantly finding ways to go out, inviting her friends over, and hanging out without a mask. Today she even invited her boyfriend over, which I think was the main reason she got corona the first time. She also doesn’t take the necessary precautions when she hangs out. I wouldn’t care as much if she wore a mask and social distanced but she doesn’t. She doesn’t make her friends or boyfriend wear a mask inside our house and it really pisses me off. The thing that annoys me more is her comparing me going to the park with a friend and never stepping a foot indoors while wearing masks to be the same thing. The difference is that we wear masks, don’t go inside, even if we need a mask break or need to eat I stay 6 feet apart for the safety of both me and my friends. My parents aren’t helping much. They cared and tried at first but my sister always found a way to sneak out so they pretty much given up. What can I do?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa

Perhaps remind her that the antibodies she has from her first round of infection won't protect her from the new variant. If she still won't stop what she's doing your mother may have to tell her to go live somewhere else. 

• ?

It seems you're living at your Mom's house.  If she doesn't have any rules about who can and can't come into her house and if she's not protecting herself and the home from coronavirus, i guess there's not much you can do. 

Some people just don't have any common sense, i guess. 

• T J

Lock her out, let her go live with her BF.

• edward

Report her to the authorities.  It is very serious

Nothing.

Aside from possibly tying her up and tossing her into a room to force her to stay put (illegal, by the way) or locking her out and forcing her to find a place to stay (ethically wrong and also it’s illegal if she’s a minor), there’s nothing you can do.

I mean, like, aside from you locking yourself into your room and stay put. 

• If it really bothers you that much then all you can do is shut yourself indoors alone and shun all human content.

Your sister and people like her make up the large majority of the population, dont expect them to change everything they do just because of you.