Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 month ago

Which is better pc or mac?

Favorite Answer

I like macs more. :p

as someone who has used both macbooks and imacs, and a Microsoft pc, I can say that I personally like the Microsoft surface pro better. However, it also depends on what you are doing with the computer. For me, I do a lot of programming and web development, and apple is just terrible for that, unless you are going to do app development, in which case apple is the way to go. it's all about personal preference and what you are going to be doing with the computer! give them both a chance and see which one fits better for your needs. 

Source(s): personal experience

Macs are "better."  But you know what?  Macs are also much more expensive.

Generally you will pay about 1/3rd more for the Mac for what you get.

I've had the worse luck possible with MAC's. Now most of my applications are not compatible to 64 bit processor.  That means I don't have a way to read my data.  Many applications was not upgraded to operate on 64 bit.  I hate MAC because of it.  Also, my scanner won't work with it. I'm very surprised that I've not heard anyone else complain of having this issue.

Windows computers: Wonderfull

Linux computers: Lovely

Mac computers: Meh

It's really a matter of opinion unless you're writing an app for the iPhone it really doesn't matter these days you can get pretty much the same work done on both platforms equally well an apple Fanboy wouldn't tell you that though

I like Mac but more working on PC.

• Bill-M

The previous answers were just opinions.  You have to make up your own mind which is better for you.  It is like asking "Which is better a Ford or a Chevy??"

It is just a matter of personnel Opinion.  As for Me, I have Both. Actually all four.

There are Four major Operating Systems in use:  1.  Microsoft. 2. Apple 3. Android and 4. Linux.  I have Two Desk Top PC's, One running Windows 10 and the other running Ubuntu.

I have two Laptop's>  one running Windows 10 and the other running Apply OS Big Sur.

None of them, I would classify as any better then the others.

PC is better.  You have a choice of dozens of brands, all pretty good.  You can build the exact machine you want, you're not limited by the models they offer.  PCs are MUCH MUCH easier to fix or to work on, especially laptops.  Any PC built in the last 10 years (at least) can be upgraded to the very latest version of Windows.

And they're a lot cheaper.  A LOT cheaper!

My boss used to say 'Apple is an evil cult.'  8^)

DC because I feel like it's more accepted across the world