Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Senior citizen, what do you do when you are just exhausted from life?

• Audrey
    Favorite Answer

I'm 74 and I've just plain given up.  I sit and watch tv or scroll YA. Then i sleep. Pretty much just waiting to die.

• kswck2

Just sit back and laugh. And know full well that you kids would be totally lost if all those toys you now play with-that WE invented-did not work anymore. 

• P.L.

On dear Audrey, that is a sad question.  Do you have friends who could call around now and then and sit with you for an hour.  Or maybe you could arrange to have some audible books to listen to rather than having to hold and read a book.

You, obviously, use a computer just as I do so could you find sites other than Yahoo. Ask around if there are similar interactive sites but, maybe, a little different.

I lie down and take a rest.  It does wonders.

• Dick

I have a beer, eat an "edible", sit back and listen to Beethoven symphonies, or Dvorak string quartets, or ............

Play. Criminal case on Facebook.  You can down load the app..  besides that, I have no talent,  not creative,  just me..  in my 60s. And not about to work out,  waste of energy for me... trying to avoid the covid.    How ever I have hundred of DVDs to watch,  I’m not a cleaning type gal but I do it.. sometimes do word search puzzles,    Star gazing outside,,   So that’s me, 

lie down for a nap  

I take a long ride on my recumbent tricycle and then come home and play guitar.

Stop what ever you do. Relax. Move on when you are through resting.

Pop some relaxing pills and drinking my cheap liquor zjbf

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

I am not dying before Bill. I am going to outlive that jackass and dance at his grave.