Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Senior citizen, what do you do when you are just exhausted from life?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm 74 and I've just plain given up.  I sit and watch tv or scroll YA. Then i sleep. Pretty much just waiting to die.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just sit back and laugh. And know full well that you kids would be totally lost if all those toys you now play with-that WE invented-did not work anymore. 

• P.L.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On dear Audrey, that is a sad question.  Do you have friends who could call around now and then and sit with you for an hour.  Or maybe you could arrange to have some audible books to listen to rather than having to hold and read a book.

You, obviously, use a computer just as I do so could you find sites other than Yahoo. Ask around if there are similar interactive sites but, maybe, a little different.

• 1 month ago

I lie down and take a rest.  It does wonders.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have a beer, eat an "edible", sit back and listen to Beethoven symphonies, or Dvorak string quartets, or ............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Play. Criminal case on Facebook.  You can down load the app..  besides that, I have no talent,  not creative,  just me..  in my 60s. And not about to work out,  waste of energy for me... trying to avoid the covid.    How ever I have hundred of DVDs to watch,  I’m not a cleaning type gal but I do it.. sometimes do word search puzzles,    Star gazing outside,,   So that’s me, 

• 1 month ago

lie down for a nap  

• 1 month ago

I take a long ride on my recumbent tricycle and then come home and play guitar.

• 1 month ago

Stop what ever you do. Relax. Move on when you are through resting.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pop some relaxing pills and drinking my cheap liquor zjbf

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am not dying before Bill. I am going to outlive that jackass and dance at his grave. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.