Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What's wrong with a business establishment that refuses to serve cops?

Why would you want to serve people who might threaten to break people's arms? I had one threaten to break my arm when I was homeless in San Fransisco, I know he wasn't legally allowed to do that at all, but he did, a lot of robbers would be less likely to rob a place that refuses to serve cops you might be surprised actually they might be way more likely to rob a place that serves them, they have the fact that you serve people who bully the poor! 

I meant to say hate the fact, that was a typo

If you see it that way and you own the business,  then so be it.    If you just work there,  you have no right to reject the business customers.

• xyzzy

It has been my observation that criminals are not as stupid as you seem to think they are. Most criminals try to avoid robbing place that have armed people around especially armed trained people who can arrest them.

• mokrie

And your brain is now listed as abnormal.