Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Why have the Kardashians/Jenners never dated an actually intelligent or accomplished man?

They either date rappers or basketball players. And none of them have ever been strikingly intelligent. Kanye West is batshyt insane, Tristan Thompson has cheated on Khloe Kardashian like 10 times, Kylie Jenner had a baby at 19 years old with a rapper who left her. Even the mom Kris Jenner is dating a black dude who is dumb as hell

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They can meet Who they want. 

• 1 month ago

They do it for the money. Its how they keep their family name up there. If they didn't, people would start to forget. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i mean kanye west is intelligent music wise & accomplished for sure but maybe not politically wise judging on the fact that he supports donald trump and is kinda colorist too man but i mean kendall jenner is friends with tyler the creator i guess lmao he's smart idk. but also f that family ew love to fetishize black culture and people weirdos

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't help but notice that all the "idiots" they date, are all rich people. 

it's not like they are dating the local moron, slinging sandwiches down at Subway's. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They date for ratings.

They marry for ratings.

They have children for ratings.

They divorce for ratings.

It's all about pulling in viewers so they can make more money.  They don't care about the men.  They don't care about their children.  They're a bunch of malignant narcissists.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What  a   question..

The Jenner/Kardashian  clan   like black men  ...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like minded people tend to hang together. Intelligent, well-educated people tend to associate with their own kind and they have their reputation to uphold. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.