at 2 jobs, over 6 days/week. 

How does that work? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

II did it for years and tried several different schedules.  What ended up working best for me was to work a straight Monday - Friday 8 - 5 for one job and then work the second job on Saturday and Sunday + 3 nights a week.  That left me a couple of nights to do chores and errands and get a decent nights sleep.   I usually took off Tuesday and Friday nights.  That seemed to be the slower nights at the second job and they often sent people home early.  The Sat & Sun hours were 7 - 4, so that still left me time to do other things.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I worked two jobs for a few years when we had two young kids. With 2 kids in day care, my wife was working and earning enough to pay for day care. So she quit her job and I found a part time job working at a convenience store in the evenings and on weekends. I was younger then (30 years ago) and it wasn't too bad.

• I've worked 2-3 part time jobs in retail before. Unless you want to be a manager, they don't require a masters degree. 

If you get double booked, you get some one to cover for you or you tell a manager that you can't work on ___ day and no one will cover for you.

It's a bit of a juggling act, but it's manageable. With part time jobs you do get some time in between shifts to relax, or get to one job and the other. 

• Amy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have a bachelor's degree in the relevant subject and 2 years' experience, apply for that job that says it requires a Master's and 5 years. That's their wishlist; they don't actually expect to get everything on it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Any Job is better than no job, usually...... 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.