Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I have stretch marks on my breasts, is this normal?

Is this normal at all? or is it bad?

Update:

They're large, I wear a 40C.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • D_21
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Lots of women have stretch marks on their breasts, thighs, hips, stomachs, and buttocks. All the body parts that especially like to store adipose tissue (fat cells.)  Even some men get stretchmarks.

Stretchmarks can on occasion be from muscle growth too. If a guy really beefs up his biceps. Things like that.

It's not weird at all. In fact I'd say most adults have probably had stretchmarks some where on their body at some point. Sometimes they do fade over time. 

They're not bad for your health or anything. They can be unsightly, depending how severe they are. Usually, they're not really any bigger a deal than any other skin blemish. Humans get all kinds of scars, pimples, moles, dimples, birth marks, eczema, psoriasis, hyperpigmentation, vitiligo, etc.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It's normal for you since you have large boobs

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

pics..............................

• 1 month ago

Very normal! If they bother you, try buying some pure cocoa butter or vitamin E and applying it to the stretch marks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If your breasts are heavy or if they have had significant changes of size then it’s very common indeed.

Women with even moderately sized breasts who habitually go bra-less will often develop stretch marks.

The propensity to get stretch marks is also affected by your genes. Some people appear to have skin which is far more resistant to getting stretch-mark scars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.